Monday 20 March 2017

Samples

Hi my name is Samoa and I will explaining to you what is a special place to me and to the community. What is a special place to your community? Well, School is one the things that is really special to me and also to the community's as well. School is really important to kids because, kids like us could learn new things and it is special to us because we also make new friends, but most importantly to have heaps of fun. I will also be explaining to you how does it make it special to me and to my family.

I think you are wondering why school is special to me as well. Well I will tell you why school to super special to me. I really enjoy school especially when I get to learn new things everyday. Which is pretty awesome. It also special to me, my family and the community, because it helps kids to learn things that they didn’t even know, that would be me sometimes. I really think school is special to the community and to the kids why, because kids like us need to be good people and it keep us smart. School is special to me, especially when I get bored at home. But the most fun part about school is that we get to make new friends.

One of the things that school is special to me, is because not only do we just have fun but we also get to meet new friends and visitors. The most important thing to me about school is that it helps me to keep focus while so that I don’t get into trouble. But one of my favourite subject is Maths because we learn things like, fractions. When I first learnt about fraction I didn’t even know that word meant. Division was also the same as fraction for me, I didn’t know what it meant and you could do it until I never gave up. Multiplication were one of my favourite things because I thought it would be easy when I first started but as I really got into time tables I started to like maths. So maths is one of the things that are special to me as well. But maths keeps me focus and not distracted by my friends and to the people next to me.

This is what my mother always says to me when I get back from school “Do you have any homework”. So that when I know that school is special my mum and to my family. Next I would always come back from school and do my homework, so I could make my family happy, because it is so important to them that we are good but also smart while we are at school. That probably happens when you get from school and your mum or your family asks you if you have homework. So that is why school is special to me and to my family. These are the things that are very special to me.

Furthermore I have just explain to you what is special to me. And that was school. I really hope that this is one of the things that are special to you too. I have just talked about why school is important to me and to my family. I have also talking about why it is so special to me and what are my favourite subjects are. And why I have picked school to be my special places. So what a places that are special to you and to your community and also family.

No comments:

Post a Comment