Sunday 5 August 2018

Tips on how to have a epic holiday

Who’s tired of having the same holidays over and over again?  If your sick and tired of having to do chores everyday during the school holidays, then here are some things you can try out, to make your holidays more fun.  I’m sure every kid reading this, can relate to what I just said, If that’s you keep reading! Take some of my tips and use them for your next school holiday!

I’m sure for every kid has a something to do in their house, Right? Well for me I know that my job is to make sure the house is clean, before I do anything else.  You wouldn’t want to walk on floors that are dirty, Dishes that are not cleaned and clothes just chucked on the floor. While your cleaning the house, try and be more creative so that you don’t get bored.  Like play music, just to keep you company. So the very first thing you should do, before you do anything else. Is to finish your chores, before mum or dad gets back!

Now that the chores are out of the way, we can now move on to our second idea.  Sometimes you just want to keep playing, but you know your starving and thirsty.  So what I suggest to you is to eat heaps before you go outside to play. For an example your cooking breakfast for your family, and you only make enough for your family to eat. Maybe think to make a bit more food and leave until lunch time, so that you won’t need to cook again. So remember to make sure to make more food, and eat heaps before playing outside.

I know yous all have that one sibling who just likes to be loud and just wants your attention.  Well I can tell you that once you have finished reading this, you will now know why he or she is being annoying. When this situation happens to me, I don’t just let them keep going.  I always share my devices with that person. So what I do is I give my device to my sibling, and I let them go on it for a while. While I watch tv, a few minutes later we then swap over.  It works really while in my family, so if that’s you then follow this tip and that situation won’t happen again!

Last but not least my last idea to make your holiday fun, is to play fun activities with your cousins or siblings, or even your neighbours.  Well I’m not really close to my neighbours, but if you are then maybe they could play with you. There are heaps of fun games to play that doesn’t cost anything like, Touch, Tag, hide and seek, rugby and other fun activities.  But if your playing rugby with your neighbours, remember to put on a mouth guard. Or else the next time you play you, it will be silent rugby!

So there you have it, here are my four tips on how to have a fun holiday.  But remember before doing anything else, first your chores. Make more food than you usually do, share your devices between your siblings.  Last but not least go outside and enjoy your holidays, with your neighbours or cousins!

1 comment:

  1. I think these are great ideas of how to have an epic holiday Samoa! I like the idea about sharing your device and taking turns.

    ReplyDelete