Tuesday 14 August 2018

Strike day!


More time to teach
Enough is Enough!  We need more with our teachers, without having students interrupting my one on one time with her/him.  We need more teachers at several schools because us students cannot learn anything, if there’s thirty other kids in one classroom.  For an example my teacher, Mrs Tele’a. She can never teach us anything. Without having to stop to talk to students, that has been sent here, for something they shouldn’t be doing.  Rather than writing reports about one student, teachers should focus more about their students learning.

Resourcing for additional needs
Different classes in Aotearoa have the same issues of teaching there rare students. By rare teachers have a difficult time teaching students, that don’t usually concentrate. My opinion to this topic is that we should have more teachers, to help our fellow students that are in need.  Students that are need, need extra help to catch up with the rest of the class. So that way students in need don’t find it difficult to learn, instead they can have more time with the teachers.

Better pay
Teachers need better pay! From my point of view I think teachers that have been here for over ten years, should get better pay than teachers that are coming now. Why? That because I think they deserve more than what they usually get. So overall my thoughts about this paragraph, is that we should get better pay. And have a lot more respect on how they work.

Conclusion.
So there you have it, here are my three reasons of why Strike day is so important. Teachers should have more time learning there kids, instead of having to write a reports about each person in a class. We should have more teachers in one classroom, because it is way easier for the people that are in need. Last, teachers should get more pay, than they usually get. Strike day is a really important thing in Aotearoa because its a message to the government, to get more teacher! So there you have it, I hope you understand how important this is to us.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Samoa,
    I just loved how you explained your thoughts of what strike meant to you. I really like how you listed down your three main reasons, with a lot of ideas. I hope to hear more from you.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Samoa. I agree with Kerstein's feedback. It's great how you summarise your thoughts in your concluding paragraph. I'm glad as a teacher that you understand why we went on strike. This is an example of people being concerned and passionate about things that impact others - you the children of Aotearoa. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete