Tuesday 28 August 2018

Lazyness!!

As I stretched, trying so hard not to fall back asleep. Another day in my life, where I feel lazy! As you can see from all three pictures it shows how I felt this morning.  I’m pretty sure yous all have that one day, where you feel like not moving besides getting comfy in bed!

On the top left corner it shows, that when I wake up I won’t be able to fully open my eyes. It’s one of the hardest parts about waking up, trying to get ready for school. That’s trying so hard not to fall back into bed and eyes closed again. On the right hand corner, shows that whenever I wake up there is always that sun that has to “shine bright” into your eyes! Last picture presents me getting up, and having a little stretch, before I get ready for school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samoa, I like how you say you feel lazy
    I also love the photos that you put, you have a great story how you feel. I love it, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK SAMOA, AND KEEP GOING AS WELL

    ReplyDelete