Tuesday 17 October 2017

Immersion Assembly


Our theme for this term is Musical Madness, but I didn’t know what that meant. But as I sat down on the chair I knew that I was ready to start term 3. I was excited to see what every team was going to focus on for this term. And so we started our immersion assembly, each team had to either make a movie or do a play to show what their team will be focusing on for this term.

Most Informative?
Every team gave us informations about what they are focusing on, but the Most Informative for me what Team 5 because They had more informations about what they will be focusing on for this term. Throughout the whole item they explained how they were feeling. Team 5’s focus was How do composers use music to evoke an emotional response in an audience.

Most Entertaining?
I reckon Team 3 was the most entertaining for me. Team 3 had caught my eyes because they had a conversations using songs to express how they feel about that person. They didn’t show them having a conversations but they also showed their emotions and how they felt. All the movies made me laugh but throughout the whole item Team 3 had caught my eyes, as I was watching the movie.

What do you want to find out more about?

I want to find out what songs make me feel happy, sad and also calm. By the end of the term I would like to express my feelings with the songs I listened to and why does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment