Wednesday 31 May 2017

Three days without the year 8's

Last week was one of the best three days, for the year 7’s. You might want to know why. Well sit back and relax, while you read my story. The year 7’s were alone without the year 8’s. I will be explaining to you about how the year 7’s step up while the year 8’s headed off to their year 8 leadership camp. I will be telling you about a moment that was challenging, a moment that was nervous, a moment that was proud and a moment that was fun/funny.

A moment that was challenging, was making marshmallow and spaghetti into a tower, and trying to see if you could make the tallest tower without touching your hands. That was super challenging for me and my group. But the spaghetti kept on snapping, and it wouldn’t stay straight. My group was the biggest group so it took us a little while to get into four groups. Unfortunately me and my group did not manage to build a tower.

Furthermore a second moment that was Nervous was the cup challenge. If you don’t know the game of it, well you have ten cups, you put four cups on the bottom, then three on top, and two on top then once you get up to one, you put them back to normal and you run back to the back of the line, then the next person goes. I was pretty nervous about playing that game because you have other people next to you,that you have to challenge.

Moreover the next moment that I was proud of was getting 200 point saying our chant to the rest of the teams. My team was the Churry group, the other two groups were the Munchies and fobalicious. My group went first, and straight after we finished our chant all teachers had to vote, and most teachers voted for my group, the churry! So I was pretty proud because I was also a girl leader for that group and Javan was the boy leader.

Last but not least the other moment that was fun/funny was the sing off. So the whole point of the sing off is Mrs Iloa tells us a letter or number, and we have to sing a song that has that letter. And the fobalicious lost first then my group. So that means the munchies won, and they won 100 points. So we had our last round and fortunately my group and the munchies came a tie. So both of our group got 100 point.

So the last three days was awesome,because we got to learn how to be a leader for pt England School with the year 8’s are gone.

We have been writing about the year 8 leadership camp, and the year 7's write about the three days they had at school. So I have been writing about the three days we had without the year 8's and what we did when the year 8's left.

No comments:

Post a Comment