Wednesday 1 February 2017

Here I come 2017!

Malo e lelei and welcome to my blog My name is Samoa I am a year 7 student in Room 3. One of my favourite subject is maths because the is the subject I really enjoy. Some sports that I really enjoy are rugby,netball,ripper rugby, softball and cricket. The thing that I would like to achieve is to be a good role model to other people.My teachers are Mrs Tele’a, Mr Wiseman, Mrs Iloa, Miss Judd,Miss Tapuke, whae Kelly and also Miss fepulea’i.

Our theme for this year is Responsibility, Kaitiakitanga e nga wa katoa. As a class we have been learning about some of the things like how to be smart online, and we have also been learning about digital footprint. I am also looking forward to be learning with the teachers from team 5, especially Mrs Tele’a. At Pt England School we have 4 different house colours like Hikianalia Yellow, Hine Moana blue, Te Aurere red and Hokukea green. Each house colours get points for coming first, second and third.

We also get points for helping with the equipment's. We also have other activities like sports and cross country, athletics and also mufti day. We also have prefect leaders who get picked to represent Pt England School. Sometimes we have visitors from all around the country, and some from Auckland. Pt England School is a beautiful part of Auckland city. I am wishing to be a prefect for 2018. I am really looking forward to being a year 7 student for 2017.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Team 5 Samoa! I love how you have not only introduced yourself but also your school. I can tell you are very excited about the next two years in the senior school. I'm looking forward to working with you Samoa. Keep SWALL.

    ReplyDelete