Tuesday 27 October 2015

My egg friend recount


Guess what? On wednesday the 21st of October, our teacher Mr Baxendine told us information like crazy information. He told our literacy class that we will be having a new friend, and that we will be taking really good care of our new friend, so our new friend was an egg.

After that we quietly walked to the playground. I thought to myself that it was kind of weird, that we had to take care of our new egg friends. When we got to the playground we had a race with our egg friend.

Furthermore we had to draw faces on it. Like nose, mouth, ears, hair, eyebrows, eyes and a double face.  Her name is Joyful. Before we started our egg race Mr
Baxendine gave us Instruction. He “said that we had to go over 3 things and go under 1 thing”.
I was the one that was taking videos and photo’s. Evenmore the race began, this boy his name is Simon which is in my class he was the first one to drop and crack his egg, because this other boy name John bumped into him.

What i enjoyed the most was that we got to have fun. I hope that we get to do it some time. I felt really happy that we got to do it. It was sad that my friend cracked her egg.




No comments:

Post a Comment