Thursday 15 October 2015

Immersion Assembly

When I woke up I was so excited to go back to school. Well On Monday I saw my teacher Mr Baxendine and Miss Muliaumasealii dressed in costumes. I ask my friends what was happening? When I saw all the teachers dressed in costumes.


After the second bell rang room 9 & 10 were getting ready to walk to the hall. When we were walking to the hall I could already see classes sitting down, ready to listen to our Principal Mr Burt. When everybody closed their eyes Mr Burt did our karakia.

Furthermore It was time for team 1’s item. The year 1’s item was about the zoo. They also did a karaoke, so they picked some people to sing. The song that they were singing to was Roar by Katy Perry. The winner was mariyka and her prize was going to the zoo with team 1. Mariyka was so happy that she could go to the zoo with team 1.

I felt really excited that our topic is about saviours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment