Thursday 20 August 2015

Trade fair

On Friday the 14th of August 2015, class 6,7,8,9 and 10 had a trade fair. If you didn’t know what was a trade fair now you know. . A trade fair is  when you can buy stuff,Order stuff and sell stuff. We have money which is called Pts and Pieces, you can earn PTS and Pieces and you can lose PtS and Pieces. Team 4 are the only ones that get PTS and Pieces.


We have groups which are called Kitchen, toys, Instruments, Customer Stationery, Jewels, Homeware and Accessories. My Business group was Instruments, and my Instrument Teacher was Mr Somerville. We also picked panthers, my panthers was Memory and Tehillah, We are making a Ukulele. We also get money in our bank. You can get your own account by asking the teacher for it, so you can always check your accounts.


We had our trade fair after lunch, and we got Seven Order.The people that ordered for us was Mr Jacobsen, Kerstein, Jennifer, Mereana, Iaone and Morpheous. I will also explain to you the rules, so the rules are that if you have 3 panthers then one of them go shopping and the other two has to sit on one each table and start to Order. After that we swap every 10 minutes. In our group we have to design something for the trade fair and whenever finish

I felt that this topic was really fun and I want to do it again because it helps me and he have learned about are new thing. I enjoyed selling and shopping at the trade fair. I am looking forward to this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment