Friday 6 July 2018

Welcome back Mrs Tele'a

Dear Mrs Tele’a,

My Name is Samoa Koloa and I am 12 years of age. I was born here in Auckland New Zealand, but my nationality is Tongan. I only have one sibling and I am the youngest child in my family. One of my favourite things to do in my spare time is to spend time with my friends and family.

My favourite sports of all times are Rugby, but I also enjoy playing Netball, Softball and Touch. This year will be my last year attending Pt England School. Right now I am currently a Prefect and a year 8 leader of the school, and hoping to achieve more as the year goes.

One of my favourite subject to do at school is Maths, I really enjoy working out problems that are difficult to solve, because it helps me to achieve more in my learning. One of the things I dislike at school is not getting my work finished on time. I also don’t like getting distracted by my classmate while working. Next time I will need to be more focus while doing my work.

I hope that your class and your students comfort you and make you feel welcome. As the year goes I hope that you enjoy your time here in room three. I hope your student's in room three treats you well, and I can't wait to be spending time with you for the next two terms.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Samoa, thank you for writing this introduction for me! I am very happy to be back and working alongside you and your peers. I am looking forward to seeing you in action - one more term to go!

    ReplyDelete