Friday 1 December 2017

Mate Ma'a Tonga Letter

Dear Mate Ma’a Tonga Team,

First of all I would like to congratulate you all on making it through the semi finals against England. It was one of the toughest match, but it was a really good game to watch! I know how much this meant for all of yous but look on the bright side, yous made it to the semi finals. That’s something right! Even though we didn’t get the result we all wanted, at least you had a big crowd supporting your from the sideline, and also around the world! You made all the fans pray for you and also crying with happiness when they see yous.

I have learnt a lot about the supporters and how much they had faith in the Mate Ma’a Tonga team! I have also learnt a lot about myself and also to keep going and never give up even when things get tough! What I enjoyed the most was when yous made a comeback in the second half against England. Most of us had no faith in yous but then yous all worked as a team. I enjoyed the teamwork yous put on the field, it inspired the little kids to be like yous. I didn’t even know there was that much tongans in Auckland until now! Your team made a lot of people proud, especially the King who came from Tonga to watch the semi finals! I’m pretty sure he was very proud of yous! Congratulation once again boys! Otua Mo Tonga Ko Hoku Tofia!

Your Sincerely,

Samoa

No comments:

Post a Comment