Thursday 9 November 2017

What it means to be a good role model?

Have you ever been recognised by someone as being a good role model? Or maybe you had someone in your life who has taught you how to become a really good role model? If you have absolutely no idea what i’m talking about, then follow my steps on how to become a good role model!

Well, being a good role model is someone who is always Confident in themselves and always positive. You wouldn’t want someone who always tries to put you down. For an example my friend Sabrina. She is always there for me even when i’m feeling sad. But most of the times she is always Encouraging me to do my personal best! Sabrina does anything to make me have a smile on my face everyday. A really good role model is somebody who is always there by your side even when things gets tough. And That is what a good role model should look like!

Another way to be a good role model is to always show respect to people around you. If your not showing respect then that’s just telling people that can not handle being a good role model. If you're stuck with an equation, but your teacher is talking to another student. What should you do? First you should wait for their conversation to finish and then you may ask your teacher for help. Treat others as you wanted to be treated! That is another way to be a good role model!

What I was trying to tell you is that a role model is somebody you would look up to forever. if you didn’t understand what I was trying to say then maybe read one more time to get the idea. And there you have it if you have followed my steps on how to become a good role model, then maybe one day you will be recognised a one.

No comments:

Post a Comment