Tuesday 30 August 2016

Extension Tossing food

Pt England School
130 Pt England Road
Pt England
Auckland
NZ


Thursday 25th August 2016


Dear Prime Minister John Key,


Malo e lelei my name is Samoa I am 10 years of age, and I attend a beautiful school named Pt England School. I am from a beautiful Island called the Kingdom of Tonga. I am a year 6 student and in room 6,7 and 8. I live in Auckland, and I have 3 amazing teacher whose names are Mr Somerville, Mrs Moala and Miss Lavakula.


The purpose of this letter is because I have a complaint to say, I think that people around the world and around Auckland should start thinking about not tossing plastic papers and plastic Bottle into the drain because it is not safe for the animals and it is not safe for the country to be living in. This is so our environment doesn’t get dirty. Otherwise we wouldn’t have stuff like, food, water and all sorts of plastic bags and plastic plates.


Well I was thinking that you may like to gather good people who understands the importance of the environment, to help our community become a better place. And also you may see that it will make the environment a happy place to live in. Well I hope that this letter will make you understand the importance of our pollution.


Your sincerely,
Kind Regards,
From Samoa,

No comments:

Post a Comment