Monday 5 November 2018

Review on my writing test!

Color Code:
Statement: Yellow
Explanation: Green
Example: Blue


Having friends is not just to play with during morning tea and lunch, but having friends also means having someone to talk to when your going through a rough time.  What does it mean by having a good friend? Well read the following paragraphs on how you could improve yourself by being a good friend.

Being a good friend means to always have trust in them.  Trust is a big thing, not just for me but I know for others.  The reason to it is because when telling others your personal life, it’s like relying on them to keep it a secret.  Which I know I have friends I can depend on when telling a secret.  For instance you have something really bad you want to tell your closest friend, but you don’t know whether you could trust them or not.  So here’s my advice to you if you really know him/her that well, then I suggest you go ahead and tell that person.

As a good friend you should always care for them, no matter how hard things are between you and that person.  Caring for them can easily mean I got your back, you got mine.  That way you know they care for you.  For an example, your going through a rough time, and you have no one to talk too.  Just remember you got that one friend that can change your mood into pleased rather than sad.  

Furthermore cracking jokes with your friends can easily put a smile on their faces.  Cracking good jokes has a way of entertaining others, instead of snapping jokes that shouldn’t be said.  So say your group of friends are just having a bit of a laugh, but there's always that one person who has to ruin it by saying something not even close to what yous were talking about.  Just whisper over to that person and, tell them something encouraging for them to think twice about what they just said.

Finding a supportive friend can help a lot with your learning.  That way you don’t have friends that distract you from getting your work done on time.  If you know your gonna talk to them, I’ll recommend that you sit with a friend that can help you with your work, so that way you don’t have to stay in for not finishing your work.  So say I had this one friend that can just crack jokes and talk all the time, I won’t just sit there laughing.  Instead I would move somewhere where I don’t get distracted.

So there you have it, trusting one another, caring for them, cracking good jokes and just being a supportive friend.  These are ways of what a good friend looks like. I hope that my tips helped you on being a good friend!

We got the opportunity to mark our own writing test, as part of our writing for the week. We had to highlight parts that is been given a statement, explaining, and also having an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment